Approximately 8 Acres
5 miles East of Petersburg, TX at Hwy 54 & 378 intersection, SW corner
Brick Office Building
Truck Scales 10 X 60 (50 ton)
2 Grain Tanks and flat storage (need lids)
Overhead Storage Bin
Steel Barn 60 X 200 X 14
Steel Barn 80 X 200 X 20
Steel Barn 30 X 60 X 14
Information believed to be reliable. Buyer to verify. Contact Rex Miller at 720-235-5462 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For Sale - Luedemann Grocery & Mill, 6703 Old Mill Creek Road, Brenham, TX 7783. Turn-key agricultural feed mill and fertilizer business. Sale includes current customer base, equipment, inventory, feed dealerships, real estate. Excellent opportunity for growth. $895,000. Contact William at 979-277-2241
For Sale by Southwest Grain Co., Inc.
Model CP588-RH Serial 31217697
Oliver Hi-Cap De-Stoner
Model 6048A Serial 1715
Oliver Hi-Cap Gravity Separator
Model 3600A Serial 10274
Orion Stretch Wrap
Model H55-12 Serial Z097759
!!5 Volt, 15 Amps
Model 16-0V Serial 29269
Model CM-780 Serial 04907 Capacity 115 lbs
Fischbein Sewing Head
Model 90 Serial 804061
If you are interested in the above grain cleaning equipment, please call Craig Elkins at 956-842-3355
Business For Sale
Large Feed, Fertilizer, and Ag Retail Supply Business for sale in North Texas. Strong Management Team available to continue business, growth in sales and profits over the past 3 years. Serving 4 counties with 4 locations.
Information contact: 210-274-3299 or email@example.com
Southwest Feed Mills
Southwest Feed Mills has several items for sale, including the vertical mixer pictured. For a complete list of the equipment, please click here. Please contact Joanne Wimberly at 972-288-9402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Williamson County Grain
Mainero model 2230 grain bagger will handle 9' by 200' or longer bags, bought brand new used only one season in 2010. $17,000
Dekoning Televeyor elevator model 10-1424 TD-LP, feeds grain from semi trailers to bagger, bought brand new and used only in the 2010 season. $25,000
If bought together $38,800
Williamson county grain
Barwise Elevator and Fertilizer
- Located 11 miles west of Floydada on hwy 784
- 924,000 bu facility on about 13 acres.
- Call Jayna Dunn at 806-632-7699 or 806-649-7578 or e-mail at email@example.com for more information
- Print more information
Hargill Grain Company
- The cotton gin and grain elevator facilities are located on +/- 13.5 acres in Hargill, TX , approximately 20 miles north of Edinburg, TX.
- Capable of processing at least 700 cars of grain/year & up to 15,000 bales of cotton/year.
- Average loading times of 7.5 to 8 minutes per truck
The Office of the Texas State Chemist has a job opening for a Feed & Fertilizer Inspector. For more information or to apply visit https://greatjobs.tamu.edu . Refer to NOV #07623. The Office of the Texas State Chemist is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer.
Nathan Segal & Company in Houston is looking for a candidate to fill sales position of feed ingredient/commodity merchandiser. This is an inside sales position located in Houston, TX. Candidate must be 4 yr. college graduate and must have at least 2 yrs. Experience in agricultural sales. Salary is open consisting of base, commission, and bonus, starting range 50-75K first year. We pay 100% of employees health insurance and have a 4% matching 401K program, 2 week’s vacation, relocation negotiable. For more information click on their website www.nathansegal.com.
Nathan Segal & Co., Inc.
4635 Southwest Fwy #350
Houston, TX 77027
Job Opening - National Sales Manager
Petersburg Co-Op Grain Co.
Open Position: General Manager
Location: Petersburg, Texas (35 miles NE of Lubbock, TX)
The Petersburg Co-op Grain Co. in Petersburg, TX is searching for a General Manager. This position will be responsible for the oversight of all aspects of the Cooperative’s operation including the management of 9 full-time employees. The Co-op provides many services to the surrounding community including:
· Grain handling and marketing
· Sales and application of fertilizer and chemicals
· Procurement and sales of planting seed
· Procurement and sales of dyed diesel
· Management of small farm store
In addition to the oversight and management of these functions, this position will also be responsible for maintaining current and developing new customer and vendor relationships.
· Business and Leadership Skills, 3-5 years leading others in a business oriented environment
· Good Communication Skills, ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of consumers
· Experience in Sales of agricultural related products and/or services
· Experience in Grain Marketing and Storage
· Knowledge of Agriculture Industry (Fertilizer, Chemicals, Seed, etc.)
· Ability to organize and oversee inventory control
· Basic computer skills and ability to learn computer programs and software as needed
· Desire to strengthen and grow the business base
· Bachelor’s degree in a business or agricultural related field
· Strong business, economics and agricultural acumen with the ability to educate and influence others
· Previous experience interacting with and/or leading a board of directors who represent a cooperative
· Knowledge of financial reports and budgeting
This role ultimately reports to the Board of Directors for the Petersburg Co-op Grain. The operating hours are seasonal and vary. Compensation for this role is competitive and negotiable based on the experience of the selected candidate, labor market and other factors. The role offers a benefit and time off package and a variable percent based bonus determined by organizational and individual performance.
Please send your resume to Melanie Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Petersburg Co-op Grain
P.O. Box 265
Petersburg, TX 79250
ATTN: Melanie Morris
Specialty Products -102013
Central Garden & Pet Company (NASDAQ:CENT) is a leading innovator, marketer and producer of quality branded products for the pet, lawn and garden supplies markets. Our Central Life Sciences Professional Agricultural Division is focused on delivering insect management solutions for challenging pests in grain storage and processing, livestock, horticulture, and turf, along with ant control in food crops. We have an outstanding opportunity available for a National Sales Manager on our grain protectants team. The successful individual will be responsible for sales and account management along with leading market planning and product adoption in assigned areas. This role is a remote, home-office based field sales position. Desirable candidates will most likely be based in/around the Mid- to Upper-Midwest (Minneapolis, Kansas City, St. Louis, Omaha, Des Moines, Chicago, Indianapolis).
We need organized individuals who can follow through on key business opportunities for insect management solutions to the grain industry. The Manager will implement successful business development plans in concert with corporate objectives, support key accounts, report on market and competition, as well as develop a full market assessment for our product portfolio in assigned areas. The Manager represents Central Life Sciences at key industry associations, trade shows, dealer and producer meetings, and in various industry seminars. More product information can be found at www.bugfreegrains.com or www.centrallifesciences.com.
This position is accountable for leading Specialty Product Sales with a major focus on market development in the stored grain and processor segment with key account responsibility.
Please see our website for additional company information -- www.central.com.
• Serves as account lead for major grain and processor accounts.
• Reports market conditions and competitive environment to management team.
• Develops market adoption strategies/tactics that enable highest market share adoption in the shortest time frame in concert with Central Life Sciences’ vision/mission/objectives for grain protectant products Diacon® and Centynal™.
• Leads the development and implementation of the field sales action plan with specialty team in order to achieve sales objectives.
• Manages company resources for highest ROFE (return on funds expended): expenses, marketing funds, advertising guidance, company equipment, etc.
• Completes administrative and reporting responsibilities as requested.
• Quarterly reviews of Market Business Plans and modification to achieve best results.
• Reports monthly on product movement/expenses and sales activities.
• Actively participates in key industry associations, trade shows, seminars, and meetings.
• Provides Director of Sales and Business Manager continual marketplace feedback, product management suggestions, product sales forecasts, and key business opportunities.
• Agribusiness, Agronomy, Ag Economics, Ag Education, Entomology, Chemistry, Grain Sciences and Processing or related degree (Bachelor’s).
• 8+ years sales experience in technical sales management in agriculture industry; preferably in stored grain and processing markets.
• Proven successful sales results.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Strong field-based marketing and business planning skills.
• Core background in sciences: chemistry, biology, grain processing and handling, entomology.
• Overnight travel 70%+
• Dealer, local, regional and national trade shows and meetings.
• Presentations for product training and education to distributors, dealers, growers, grain storers and processors.
• Frequent contact with key Specialty product distributors, customers and branch locations.
• High energy and enthusiasm for market development, business growth.
• Ability to thrive in fast-paced work environment and achieve demanding sales expectations.
To apply for a position with Central Life Sciences, please visit www.central.com and select the “Careers” link at the top of the page. Central Garden & Pet is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are a TGFA Member needing to advertise, please attach the following in an email to email@example.com : jpeg pictures, item(s) description and contact information.