ACN Agriproducts - 1 complete grain silo system with 13000 MT of capacity approx., disassembled, all of the items are in fair conditions of usage, all elements included, such as stiffeners, walls, unloading augers, aeration fans, drying floors, roof vents, motor/reducer, roof, doors, floor gates, bearings, hanging bearings, floor supports, fan supports, etc.
LOCATION: ACN Agriproducts, LLC, 1512 Rancho Toluca Rd, Progreso TX 78579
ESTABLISHED SALE PRICE: $125,000
DELIVERY: From Progreso, TX.
For more information please contact:
Phone: (956) 250 7797
E-mail: email@example.comMilam Grain Co - For Sale
Milam Grain Company of Cameron, Texas is a full service operational facility including:
*Easy access loading pit for trucks or rail cars
*Grain storage in three locations
-main location in Cameron next to BNSF railroad
-10 grain tanks at 1st street in Cameron (less than one mile from main location)
-Crossroads location on FM485 including 10 acres and a scale in the brick building that
could be used as a residence or as an office area. Also has a large building that is
presently leased out for a mechanic shop. Location is on FM485 and Hwy 77 with
easy access to deliver corn to Easterly.
*Operational custom feed mill for mixing feed for cattle, hogs or horses. Feed can be bagged or delivered in bulk. Feed mill has bins to hold feed additives to make custom feed rations. Feed
additives are delivered in to us by truck.
*Milam Grain Feed Store, a small town general store with seasonal offerings including:
-known in the community for high quality feed, friendly service
-ADM (Moorman), Lone Star, Wendland's feed for cattle, horses, goats, sheep, dogs and
-lawn and garden supplies, including bagged fertilizers
-farm and ranch herbicides, pesticides
-greenhouse facility to hold delivered in seasonal vegetable plants like onions, tomatoes,
peppers and other vegetable sets
*Public scale for custom weigh-ins for scrap iron or cattle needs
*TDA certified and up-to-date CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
Interested parties should contact Milam Grain Co firstname.lastname@example.org or 254-697-3142
For Sale by Southwest Grain Co., Inc.
Model CP588-RH Serial 31217697
Oliver Hi-Cap De-Stoner
Model 6048A Serial 1715
Oliver Hi-Cap Gravity Separator
Model 3600A Serial 10274
Orion Stretch Wrap
Model H55-12 Serial Z097759
!!5 Volt, 15 Amps
Model 16-0V Serial 29269
Model CM-780 Serial 04907 Capacity 115 lbs
Fischbein Sewing Head
Model 90 Serial 804061
If you are interested in the above grain cleaning equipment, please call Craig Elkins at 956-842-3355
Business For Sale
Large Feed, Fertilizer, and Ag Retail Supply Business for sale in North Texas. Strong Management Team available to continue business, growth in sales and profits over the past 3 years. Serving 4 counties with 4 locations.
Information contact: 210-274-3299 or email@example.com
Southwest Feed Mills
Southwest Feed Mills has several items for sale, including the vertical mixer pictured. For a complete list of the equipment, please click here. Please contact Joanne Wimberly at 972-288-9402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Williamson County Grain Items For Sale
- One, Custom Marketing Co. 77’x4’ crop circle. New In 2010. Used for only 2 seasons. -$5,300
- One, 77’ heavy duty crop circle tarp. Brand new on pallet. -$2,100
- One, 77’ cross poly air ducts with 12” 1hp 115 v fan with adapter inlet. -$2,500
-Total cost for whole setup $9,900
-Grain Bagger Equipment
- One, Mainero model 2230 grain bagger. 5000-6000 BPH capacity. Brand new in 2010, used only 2 seasons. Will handle 9’ round bags. -$17,000
- One, DeKoning Televeyor grain truck unloading conveyor. New in 2010, used only 2 seasons. Has hydraulic controls for telescoping receiving pan and movement of machine. Belt is new and has a 6000 BPH capacity. Comes with $2,840 worth of extra pan wheels, conveyor belt, hydraulic motors and custom
made transport wheels. -$25,000
-One, Richiger model EA350 grain bag unloader, used only one season. 2011 model bought new
off the lot in 2014. -$28,000
- Sixteen, 9’x200’ 10 mil poly grain bags new on pallet from 2014 -$10,000
-Total for whole lot of bagging equipment $80,000
-One, Kelly Duplex vertical feed mixer with 15hp motor and molasses applicator. 3000lb capacity, only used four years. -$2,875
Interested parties can contact Assistant Manager Dustin Owen at 512-352-6343
Barwise Elevator and Fertilizer
- Located 11 miles west of Floydada on hwy 784
- 924,000 bu facility on about 13 acres.
- Call Jayna Dunn at 806-632-7699 or 806-649-7578 or e-mail at email@example.com for more information
- Print more information
Hargill Grain Company
- The cotton gin and grain elevator facilities are located on +/- 13.5 acres in Hargill, TX , approximately 20 miles north of Edinburg, TX.
- Capable of processing at least 700 cars of grain/year & up to 15,000 bales of cotton/year.
- Average loading times of 7.5 to 8 minutes per truck
Anita Plastics, Inc.
MANUFACTURES REPRESENTATIVE NEEDED
We are manufacturers of excellent quality polypropylene woven and non-woven fabrics. Our products are woven poly bags, printed and unprinted, fabric, geotextiles and yarn. Need person or company with non-conflicting product line to represent our company (Anita Plastics, Inc.) Please send resume via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org C-TEC
Click here to see the job description for and Estimator with C-TEC. To apply or for more info email
email@example.comGulf Country Grain Inspection ServiceGCGIS is currently accepting resumes for South Texas from persons that are experienced in grading grain under the U.S. Grain Standards Act. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Bryan, Texas, South-West United States,USA
Company: Producers Cooperative Association
Industry Sector: Agribusiness Industry Type: Cooperative Career Type: Operations Job Type: Full Time Minimum Years Experience Required: 5 Salary: Competitive
Send This Job To A Friend
Producers Cooperative, a single location cooperative in Central Texas is looking for a Feed Operations Manager to serve our customers. Producers has been in business for over 70 years and is expanding to meet the needs of its owners, the farmers and ranchers of the Brazos Valley.
To plan, supervise, and coordinate personnel and operations in a full-line feed mill that runs multiple shifts producing bag and bulk product utilizing multiple computer applications. Optimize the cooperative s market share and savings, improve the cooperative s efficiency, help achieve the cooperative s mission and goals, and deliver outstanding customer service.
- Staff department and delegate workload
- Ensure that all policies are followed and paperwork is completed correctly
Inventory and Product Handling
- Direct and monitor preventative maintenance program
- Make recommendations on replacement, additions, or deletions of facilities and equipment when needed and/or economically justified
- Ensure efficient operation of mill equipment to maximize production while meeting quality requirements
- Maintain equipment in safe operating condition
- Maintain a clean and orderly facility
- Coordinate grain sampling and receiving activities (rail and truck)
- Direct production activities in order to meet demands of retail sales
- 4 year degree in Agriculture or related field (relevant work experience will be considered, proven history of preparing and executing plans that were successful in attaining increased market share, customer satisfaction and division profitability.)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office required
- Valid divers license and clean driving record
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, twist and lift/move objects up to 50lbs
Producers Cooperative offers a competitive pay scale and benefits package, which includes health insurance, generous 401(k) programs, paid vacation and holidays, and profit sharing.
Nathan Segal & Company in Houston is looking for a candidate to fill sales position of feed ingredient/commodity merchandiser. This is an inside sales position located in Houston, TX. Candidate must be 4 yr. college graduate and must have at least 2 yrs. Experience in agricultural sales. Salary is open consisting of base, commission, and bonus, starting range 50-75K first year. We pay 100% of employees health insurance and have a 4% matching 401K program, 2 week’s vacation, relocation negotiable. For more information click on their website www.nathansegal.com.
Nathan Segal & Co., Inc.
4635 Southwest Fwy #350
Houston, TX 77027
Job Opening - National Sales Manager
Petersburg Co-Op Grain Co.
Open Position: General Manager
Location: Petersburg, Texas (35 miles NE of Lubbock, TX)
The Petersburg Co-op Grain Co. in Petersburg, TX is searching for a General Manager. This position will be responsible for the oversight of all aspects of the Cooperative’s operation including the management of 9 full-time employees. The Co-op provides many services to the surrounding community including:
· Grain handling and marketing
· Sales and application of fertilizer and chemicals
· Procurement and sales of planting seed
· Procurement and sales of dyed diesel
· Management of small farm store
In addition to the oversight and management of these functions, this position will also be responsible for maintaining current and developing new customer and vendor relationships.
· Business and Leadership Skills, 3-5 years leading others in a business oriented environment
· Good Communication Skills, ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of consumers
· Experience in Sales of agricultural related products and/or services
· Experience in Grain Marketing and Storage
· Knowledge of Agriculture Industry (Fertilizer, Chemicals, Seed, etc.)
· Ability to organize and oversee inventory control
· Basic computer skills and ability to learn computer programs and software as needed
· Desire to strengthen and grow the business base
· Bachelor’s degree in a business or agricultural related field
· Strong business, economics and agricultural acumen with the ability to educate and influence others
· Previous experience interacting with and/or leading a board of directors who represent a cooperative
· Knowledge of financial reports and budgeting
This role ultimately reports to the Board of Directors for the Petersburg Co-op Grain. The operating hours are seasonal and vary. Compensation for this role is competitive and negotiable based on the experience of the selected candidate, labor market and other factors. The role offers a benefit and time off package and a variable percent based bonus determined by organizational and individual performance.
Please send your resume to Melanie Morris at email@example.com OR
Petersburg Co-op Grain
P.O. Box 265
Petersburg, TX 79250
ATTN: Melanie Morris
Specialty Products -102013
Central Garden & Pet Company (NASDAQ:CENT) is a leading innovator, marketer and producer of quality branded products for the pet, lawn and garden supplies markets. Our Central Life Sciences Professional Agricultural Division is focused on delivering insect management solutions for challenging pests in grain storage and processing, livestock, horticulture, and turf, along with ant control in food crops. We have an outstanding opportunity available for a National Sales Manager on our grain protectants team. The successful individual will be responsible for sales and account management along with leading market planning and product adoption in assigned areas. This role is a remote, home-office based field sales position. Desirable candidates will most likely be based in/around the Mid- to Upper-Midwest (Minneapolis, Kansas City, St. Louis, Omaha, Des Moines, Chicago, Indianapolis).
We need organized individuals who can follow through on key business opportunities for insect management solutions to the grain industry. The Manager will implement successful business development plans in concert with corporate objectives, support key accounts, report on market and competition, as well as develop a full market assessment for our product portfolio in assigned areas. The Manager represents Central Life Sciences at key industry associations, trade shows, dealer and producer meetings, and in various industry seminars. More product information can be found at www.bugfreegrains.com or www.centrallifesciences.com.
This position is accountable for leading Specialty Product Sales with a major focus on market development in the stored grain and processor segment with key account responsibility.
Please see our website for additional company information -- www.central.com.
• Serves as account lead for major grain and processor accounts.
• Reports market conditions and competitive environment to management team.
• Develops market adoption strategies/tactics that enable highest market share adoption in the shortest time frame in concert with Central Life Sciences’ vision/mission/objectives for grain protectant products Diacon® and Centynal™.
• Leads the development and implementation of the field sales action plan with specialty team in order to achieve sales objectives.
• Manages company resources for highest ROFE (return on funds expended): expenses, marketing funds, advertising guidance, company equipment, etc.
• Completes administrative and reporting responsibilities as requested.
• Quarterly reviews of Market Business Plans and modification to achieve best results.
• Reports monthly on product movement/expenses and sales activities.
• Actively participates in key industry associations, trade shows, seminars, and meetings.
• Provides Director of Sales and Business Manager continual marketplace feedback, product management suggestions, product sales forecasts, and key business opportunities.
• Agribusiness, Agronomy, Ag Economics, Ag Education, Entomology, Chemistry, Grain Sciences and Processing or related degree (Bachelor’s).
• 8+ years sales experience in technical sales management in agriculture industry; preferably in stored grain and processing markets.
• Proven successful sales results.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Strong field-based marketing and business planning skills.
• Core background in sciences: chemistry, biology, grain processing and handling, entomology.
• Overnight travel 70%+
• Dealer, local, regional and national trade shows and meetings.
• Presentations for product training and education to distributors, dealers, growers, grain storers and processors.
• Frequent contact with key Specialty product distributors, customers and branch locations.
• High energy and enthusiasm for market development, business growth.
• Ability to thrive in fast-paced work environment and achieve demanding sales expectations.
To apply for a position with Central Life Sciences, please visit www.central.com and select the “Careers” link at the top of the page. Central Garden & Pet is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are a TGFA Member needing to advertise, please attach the following in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org : jpeg pictures, item(s) description and contact information.